Lost in Translation?admin
Global Economy Global BrandWithout translation services, it will be impossible for a company to grow its brand and presence in a global economy. But, businesses also need accurate translation services. No matter the scale of your business, bad translations can turn a worldwide campaign into a disaster. KFC’s campaign should remind us of the importance of getting it right. KFC’s slogan “Finger Lickin’ Good” was translated into Chinese as “Eat Your Fingers Off.” In today’s global marketplace, there is no room for the spoken or written word to be lost in poorly translated content.While the last couple of years seems to have separated the world on all fronts, the truth is the global economy and cross-border business are growing at an unprecedented rate. Expanding into the global marketplace can present new challenges. Questions you should be asking as you move your business into a worldwide market:
- Does the product or service look and feel as it should in different cultures and markets?
- Are we accurately and consistently translating documents?
- Can we support customers with meaningful conversations in their language?
- Is the brand culturally sensitive across the global landscape?
TTG Translation ServicesExpand your business globally through TTG, the leader in global language services. TTG provides specialized turn-key translation services, including:
- Telephone interpreting
- Customized language solutions
- 24-hour support
- Brand globalization
- Document translation
- Transcription services
- Desktop Publishing
- Full localization and engineering
- Native-language and subject specialist translation
- Audio, voice-over, and subtitling
- ISO Certified